At least they are not as bad as OVH, which must be the worlds most hated IP
space :)

DigitalOcean should block port 25 by default on all new accounts, like Linode
does. A major change by linode, which cleaned their IP space quite fast. I
still get the occasional wordpress scan, but those are minor...