But we have a lot of other very bad hosters out there. It used to be just bad VPS providers, but nowadays.. look at all the phishing attacks from Azure, Google, and Amazon..

Seems everyone is simply just phoning their abuse in, and no accountability..

That's what RBL's are for ;)

On 2021-08-10 7:34 a.m., Mary via mailop wrote:

At least they are not as bad as OVH, which must be the worlds most hated IP
space :)

DigitalOcean should block port 25 by default on all new accounts, like Linode
does. A major change by linode, which cleaned their IP space quite fast. I
still get the occasional wordpress scan, but those are minor...

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 07:19:15 -0700 Michael Peddemors via mailop