On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 02:29:17 -0500, Jarland Donnell via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>I've been catching my customers left and right lately signing up for
>some email warmup service. I don't know what it is.

I take this to mean that you know they are signing up, but do not know what
they are signing up to?

>                                             What they do is they
>take SMTP credentials, payment, and then supposedly send a bunch of
>random emails hosted at other providers and mark them as not spam.

This falls more under the "fraud" category, since this is a largely imaginary
strategy.  If the FTC were still in the enforcement game, this might be an
interesting prosecution.

mdr
--
   "There will be more spam."