Hello,

> Do your logs show which gmail server received each message ?
>
> I hypothesize that different server(-cluster)s have different databases
> and some of them do not know you so default to unclean.

Seems maybe this is a misunderstanding of gmail / google about tld eu.org.

If subdomain from Jaroslaw maybe clean, maybe there is some other domains
hosted by this (pseudo) TLD that send shit to gmail.

So as a short path, gmail admin should have configure if comming .*.eu.org ->
spam.

This is bad, collateral damage from big plaforms that doesn't have the time
to make good decisions...

Unfortunatly except having some own domain form a real TLD can fix that... :(

Regards,
Xavier