This discussion made me think of one of the several bizarre episodes involving
my spamtraps apparently becoming part of the must-try user IDs for other
services -
https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2014/08/password-gropers-take-spamtrap-bait.html
<https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2014/08/password-gropers-take-spamtrap-bait.html>
which lead eventually to me publishing the list of IP addresses that have tried
and failed to access pop3 here.

A slightly newer piece gives an overview of the various lists we generate for
free consumption:
https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/08/badness-enumerated-by-robots.html
<https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2018/08/badness-enumerated-by-robots.html>.

The data presented is all free to use. If you repackage, please include some
sort of indicator of where the data came from; if you find any errors or
unreasonable inclusions, please let me know.

All the best,
Peter

—
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/