In my estimation, how would they know that it didn't get to the inbox if
you... just don't tell them? Possibly a naive thought, possibly not.

*Zach RoseEmail Deliverability Manager*
[image: SharpSpring Marketing Automation] <http://www.sharpspring.com/>
Partner Support: 1-888-428-9605, option 1 E: zach...@sharpspring.com W:
www.sharpspring.com