Hi,

please i want to ask how to deal with pure SPF when DMARC is in use. I
understand how to deal with SPF within DMARC checks and i do not want to
diskuss this.

But what if domain owner specify eg. -all (or ~all) and SPF check
against SMTP.From (or EHLO) fails (or softfails) with this rule?

Have i (my MTA) follow this rule (respect domain owner) and reject
(mark) mail without taking DMARC policy into account. Or have i make
decision only based on DMARC result AND policy and ignore pure SPF
checks at all?

AFAIK, even when SPF in DMARC fails, there still can be DMARC success
with DKIM and this can leads to ignore SPF -/~all. I am confused...

regards

--
Slavko