Hi,

Dňa 4 Oct 2021 23:06:53 -0400 John Levine via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> I think you will find that rejecting on SPF -all (other than the
> special case of a bare -all meaning we send no mail) will make you
> reject a lot of perfectly good mail.  So don't do that.

I check log for last month (30 days), i found 52 rejected messages due
SPF fail, only one has valid reverse DNS and only 12 of them was trough
TLS. Some IP was duplicated (44 unique). All of them are on some RBL
(except one) and most of them is on more than 4 RBLs (including
multiple results in composite RBLs), thus most of them will be anyway
rejected later due RBLs scoring.

After i switch SPF to rspamd i got only one SPF fail, which was
rejected later due too many RBLs.

This doesn't seem as a lot nor as legitimate mails (perhaps because
my users do not use forwarders, they are not very popular in our
country)...

regards

--
Slavko