The idea here was that it would be easier kind of, to create DKIM validation
method, that only the sender and the sender's server need to be take part it,
and then any user can validate the email, regardless of lack of support in the
client or receiving server.

The result the program would show on-screen in a popup, along with the details
of the email.
Like this:

"Signature is valid and verified to be signed by: yourbank.com" (yourbank.com
is the domain taken from d= parameter)