On 14-12-21 16:31, Sebastian Nielsen via mailop wrote:
The problem here is that the signer isn't shown prominently in MUA's.
Here is where the QR code comes in.

You do realize you're acting very similar to this, right? https://xkcd.com/927/

"current standards aren't being implemented, we must create a new standard".

If you ask me, BIMI is a better way forward that's understandable for
end-users, and offers something tangible for domain owners for their mail
authentication efforts (although the verified logo bit is still not completely
solved - this isn't a FUSSP either, but I believe it's a step in the right
direction).

Problems with Sweden's KYC are best addressed with a clue-by-four applied to
the hea... um, I mean, by gently educating the mail admins that they should not
promote phish by having their users click on links in email that takes them to
a form where they should input PII.

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <joh...@xs4all.nl>
"Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."