No. The QR code should be added to mail body by the sender. Did you even read
the original email with the idea?
If this becomes widespread like normal DKIM it will invite to verification.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Thomas Mechtersheimer via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Skickat: den 14 december 2021 11:22
Till: Sebastian Nielsen via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Ämne: Re: [mailop] Idea for new internet standard: DKIM-QR

If the QR code is just another header added to the mail, you'll need support in
every MUA to display this QR in a way that could be scanned easily.
Adding this to multiple MUAs is much more unlikely than adding support for
DKIM/DMARC checking in MUAs and prominently displaying these authentication
results, which would get the same level of securtiy with already existing
standards.

--
Thomas Mechtersheimer - Necklenbroicher Str. 45a - D-40667 Meerbusch - Germany
EMail: thom...@wupper.com                                     IRC-Nick: Mechti