Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and staying healthy and safe.  We’ve been
working with The Home Depot on their Retool Your School Program
(https://retoolyourschool.com/) for more than ten years now.  Over the past
year and especially the last few months, we are having a hard time getting
their emails to the intended recipients with a lot of their messages going to
junk.  All the messages are going to HBCU’s (Historically Black College and
Universities) and a lot of them are using Microsoft Office 365.  We’ve begun to
ask the colleges to mark their IP, domain, and email address as safe senders
but it’s hard to reach everyone personally.  The messages are not bouncing
back, just ending up in Junk for a large majority of subscribers.  This is a
100% opt-in program, and the list size is under 700 subscribers.  They send out
once to twice a week from December through May.  All the colleges are competing
for more than $500,000 in campus improvement prizes and many schools can’t
participate because they aren’t receiving the emails. They have a dedicated IP
address and custom DNS.  It’s setup with SPF, DK, DKIM, DMARC, SNDS, JMRP, and
a “List Unsubscribe” in the header.  I’ve filled out the forms for Office 365
support and the IP isn’t blocked.  I also filled out the Microsoft support form
and the IP is also not blocked there or any indication through SNDS that there
are any issues.  If anyone on list may be able to help, the program would be
greatly appreciative.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael E. Weisel