On Sun, 10 Apr 2022, Byron Lunz via mailop wrote:

I don't recall seeing any discussion in this thread about how to migrate
old email messages from a Google Workspace account to a different host.
Anyone have advice or suggestions on how to do that?

I haven't needed to do it myself but I believe there are good IMAP-based tools for transferring emails from one server to another.

For the moment Gmail still suppports IMAP, though you may have to go through hoops (such as "less secure apps" or XOAUTH2) to enable it for a particular app/client.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk