> On Apr 26, 2022, at 3:59 PM, Michael Rathbun via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:30:28 -0600, Anne Mitchell via mailop
> <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
>> WTaF??
>
> I presume they are encouraging you to spam your legal services through them,
> rather than on the cover and spine of the local Yellow Pages™?

It's worse than that, the spam is for *no* sort of business even remotely
related to anything I do - it's for "my" Shopify store!  I've never had an
ecomm store in my life, let alone a Shopify store.

And, it went to my normal ISIPP address, I mean, you'd think they'd know...

Anne

---
Outsource your email deliverability headaches to us, and get to the inbox,
guaranteed!
www.GetToTheInbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.
CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, MAPS: Mail Abuse Prevention System (now the anti-spam
division of TrendMicro)