> On Apr 26, 2022, at 4:50 PM, Matt Vernhout via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> Sure but Active Campaign sent this not Shopify.
>
> One rogue sales person sending cold email doesn’t mean the whole company is
> bad either.

Did I mention that they put me on a mailing list, from which I could opt out if
I didn't want to hear from them any more?

I dunno, Matt, I usually give a company some latitude, but when an ESP, for
crying out loud, does the very same thing for which we hold them to task when
their customers do it...kinda hard to excuse it.

Anne

---
Outsource your email deliverability headaches to us, and get to the inbox,
guaranteed!
www.GetToTheInbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.
CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, MAPS: Mail Abuse Prevention System (now the anti-spam
division of TrendMicro)