Not to flame but...why bother?

At this point TLSA/DANE is enforced on mail coming from a number of the Big Players, and most open source mail stacks by default (well, some you have to opt in to indicate your DNSSEC resolver is behaving correctly).

AFAIK, the *only* shop that enforces the rube-goldberg machine that is MTA-STS that doesn't also enforce TLSA/DANE is Google. And skipping it avoids the pain of setting up a number of steps and, for some reason, introducing an HTTP server into your mail-receiving stack?!

Matt