+1 from here. Customers are ticketing in left and right over it. Every one of them has failed to comply with my SPF policy though. The reason though that this confused me for a bit though, Gmail has a different error for SPF failures:

"550-5.7.26 This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass authentication checks (SPF or DKIM). To best protect our users from spam, the message has been blocked. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more information."

But instead of that, for customers with broken SPF records, they are seeing the error you mentioned much more often. Tickets have been rolling in over the last 48 hours.

On 2022-06-07 20:15, Zube via mailop wrote:
Looks like something changed at gmail today, at least for us.

Huge swathes of email are being rejected with:

Our system has detected that this message is likely unsolicited mail.

It has nothing to do with the content of the message.  It can be long,
medium or short.  Stuff that I've been sending for years to addresses
I've been sending for years is now marked in this way.

It's also inconsistent.  I have a crontab output that gets sent to a
gmail user 3x a day.  It contains the exact same content each time.
Twice today, no problem.  Third time, bounced as unsolicited mail.
For a while, even messages with just the word "test" were being marked
as such.

Is anyone else seeing similiar behavior today?

Cheers.