I quite like using this to test outgoing, SPF, DKIM, and recieving all at once:
https://www.port25.com/authentication-checker%20/

Louis

On 2022-06-10 16:48, Jesse Hathaway via mailop wrote:
I am working on some architectural changes to our email systems at the
Wikimedia Foundation[1] and I am a bit befuddled as to the best way to
test changes to the current system. As you all are all aware email is a
distrubted system which encompases a wide variety of protocols. Ideally
I would like to know that our system behaves as expected with regards
to: mail routing, spam detection, and spam avoidance (SPF, DKIM, ARC).
Do folks have any suggestions on methods or systems to do this type of
whole system testing? Yours kindly, Jesse Hathaway

[1]: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Email_System_Revamp