Jesse Hathaway:-
>I am working on some architectural changes to our email systems at the
>Wikimedia Foundation[1] and I am a bit befuddled as to the best way to
>test changes to the current system. As you all are all aware email is a
>distrubted system which encompases a wide variety of protocols. Ideally
>I would like to know that our system behaves as expected with regards
>to: mail routing, spam detection, and spam avoidance (SPF, DKIM, ARC).
>Do folks have any suggestions on methods or systems to do this type of
>whole system testing? Yours kindly, Jesse Hathaway
>
>[1]: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Email_System_Revamp

Another gadget to test SPF/DKIM on outgoing messages is our
p...@stamper.itconsult.co.uk.  It replies with the headers it received,
which will include our system's checks of the incoming SPF & DKIM.  It will
work (and report) if either or both fail.  It does not (currently) do any
DMARC checking.

One item to be aware of is that the outgoing servers (which return the
messages) do DANE validation, and thus will not deliver to any servers with
failed DANE.
--
Best wishes,
Matthew