Hello,

> Probably easier just to post it here.

Our main domain for email verifications is *bouncer.cloud* (
http://bouncer.cloud/ ).

We do have some small traffic going through a few other domains that we have
set in the initial days.

We did not mean to hide, but looking at our competitors thought it was good to
have many domains.

Later on, we discovered that a multiple-domains set-up is aimed to hide, so we
abandoned this strategy and stuck to bouncer.cloud ( http://bouncer.cloud/ ).

Those few domains with small traffic are:

- bringmesomejuice.com ( http://bringmesomejuice.com/ )

- iusedtolikeit.com ( http://iusedtolikeit.com/ )

- sometimeinthepast.com ( http://sometimeinthepast.com/ )

- mybigfluffyfriend.com ( http://mybigfluffyfriend.com/ )

So as you can see not much to block there ;)

Regarding the list of IPs - I'd prefer to send it to the interested people
directly.

I'd like to have a track of record to whom I have exposed it and how they plan
to act on it.

Anyone interested - please shoot me an email at ra...@usebouncer.com.

Kind Regards

Radek