* Slavko via mailop:

> BTW, my daughter (who live in Germany) told me, that name, address,
> phone number and birthday date is enough to manipulate with bank
> account in Germany.

I don't know of any German bank where this is the case. In my
experience, banks are quite strict when it comes to account access; one
always needs both athentication and authorization. Over the last month,
all banks I do business with have also upgraded to 2FA, which I believe
is now actually required by law.

> As all (except birthday, which is mostly no problem to get), have to
> be in that "imprint", please, can someone confirm that?

See [1] (German only, unsurprisingly). Note that paragraph 5 of the
"Telemediengesetz" (TMG) applies to imprint content for service
providers. The somewhat tricky part is what actually constitutes a
"service" in the context of this law. Some argue that even a personal
blog is a service, others disagree and argue that personal (!) websites
don't require an imprint. To avoid possible hassle, it is often
recommended to add a generic imprint page, and there are cost-free
"imprint generators" available.

  [1] https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tmg/__5.html

Important: I am no lawyer, and what I wrote *MUST NOT* be considered
legal advice in any shape or form. It is just my understanding of the
rules.

-Ralph