On 2/17/2023 9:27 PM, H wrote:
> On February 16, 2023 8:57:49 PM EST, Mark Alley via mailop<mailop@mailop.org>
>  wrote:
>> As long as the organizational domain you want reports for is the same
>> as
>> you have published in the DMARC RUA/RUF "mailto" tags, then no, you do
>> not
>> need it to be able to receive said reports.
>>
>> - Mark Alley
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 16, 2023, 7:47 PM H<age...@meddatainc.com>  wrote:

>> domain2),

>> information
>> the
>> but
>> not
>> so
>> DMARC
>> sent
>> key

>> the

>> https://serverfault.com/questions/1030262/record-dkim-on-ionos-makes-sense

>> DKIM
>> moved

>> Karlsruhe
>> unser
>> dialogicum
>> stehen

>> https://www.dm.de/datenschutzerklaerung-kommunikation-mit-externen-493832>

>> would
>> reporting

>> up
>> reports

>> do
>>>>>
>>> Since I will be analyzing the data myself, no third-party involved, I
>> do
>>> not this type of record, correct?
>>>
> Thank you for your further clarification. It's up and running and I have
> reviewed the first report.
>
> Besides reviewing the XML files themselves, I have also used one of the
> available websites. Even more convenient would be a linux utility to run on
> my own computer...

There's several self-hosted options on Github listed here
<https://dmarcvendors.com/#Self-Hosted_Solutions>.

Alternatively, something like DMARC digests <https://dmarc.postmarkapp.com>
might be an easier solution. You just sign up for free, set up the provided RUA
endpoint in your DMARC record, and they will send you weekly reports of the
authentication metrics for your domain. The weekly digest looks like this below: