Thanks for the feedback, I've forwarded it to the maintainers.

Note that the mxtoolbox does not use the same libraries for evaluation as
Gmail itself, so the bugs in each are mostly independent.  I wouldn't be
surprised at that, since validation is not usually
the same as evaluation, one might be looser with evaluation in order to
handle issues in the wild... and evaluation rarely provides good feedback
on what is wrong with the data, especially when it
comes to suggestions vs "doesn't work".

Brandon