It appears that Michael Peddemors via mailop <mich...@linuxmagic.com> said:
>On 2023-07-14 09:20, Slavko via mailop wrote:
>
>You all realize that the poor guy looking for a guide on how to set up
>and email server long since left, you scared him to death with the
>complexity..

Um, that was me who asked the question on behalf of someone else.

To reply to someone else's question, we're not talking about setting
up an entire mail system for random users. He wants to be able to send
and receive mail for a handful of people and rols accounts and wonders
how to make it more likely that other mail systems will accept his
mail.

R's,
John