I do agree with your thoughts. A good platform gives the users the control
to do what they want with FBLs via automation (doesn’t force to unsub
 globally but yes some senders prefer do that).

I think the point though, is whether or not Validity having control over
(or any single entity) is good for the recipient or not.

And also, do inbox providers plan to make any changes in response.