Dňa 17. novembra 2023 22:42:58 UTC používateľ Michael Orlitzky via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>> > Google probably wants you to enable STARTTLS, so reducing sending
>> > limits for non STARTTLS senders can make sense from Google's POV.
>>
>> That thread makes me wonder, how come anybody is sending mail without
>> STARTTLS now? When all major MTAs do it just by default?
>
>If you're sending junk from a custom MTA, it avoids a lot of
>programming and saves a little CPU.

IMO that question was not about sending junk, but about real
MTA, and i have the same question, as it is year 10 after Snowden
now...

I increase score for nonTLS connections for long time and it is
very success for usual junk connections. Not enough to reject,
but in conjunction with other marks, just great here. And that
rule is based exactly on what you wrote...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/