We have been experiencing a similar issue since November 19 also.
Mail from bounces.amazon.com (do-not-re...@amazon.com) is rate limited
when it reaches google and the same happens with email originating
from em2895.mirakl.net directed to our G-Suite domain.

This means that if you are a merchant working with Amazon and Mirakl
marketplaces and are expecting an OTP via email, you might never
receive it on your G-Suite domain. It is so tricky to describe this to
support staff, as we are a third service caught in how two others
interoperate, that my hope is someone here reading this understands
what happens.

G-Suite's email reporting log says:

In progress
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
server for the recipient domain storfund.com by aspmx.l.google.com.
[2607:f8b0:400c:c16::1b]. The error that the other server returned
was: 421-4.7.28 Gmail has detected an unusual rate of unsolicited
mail. To protect 421-4.7.28 our users from spam, mail has been
temporarily rate limited. Please 421-4.7.28 visit 421-4.7.28
https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedRateLimitError to 421
4.7.28 review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
z27-20020a056102067b00b00462a5123de5si685073vsf.142 - gsmtp

And this is an email that was generated by Amazon's Vendor Central
system.  I do hope someone from G-Suite or Amazon reads this and lends
a hand.

keep raising the bar || http://theheadphonesrule.dev/