Dnia 17.11.2023 o godz. 22:37:58 Philip Paeps via mailop pisze:
> For the past couple of days, mx2.FreeBSD.org is queuing more mail to
> Google than usual.
>
> This is the 421:
>
> 421-4.7.28 Gmail has detected an unusual rate of unsolicited mail.
> To protect 421-4.7.28 our users from spam, mail has been temporarily
> rate limited. Please 421-4.7.28 visit 421-4.7.28
> https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedRateLimitError to 421
> 4.7.28 review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
> m17-20020a67f711000000b0045d8a438106si295017vso.199 - gsmtp (in
> reply to end of DATA command)
>
> We're not sending out more unsolicited mail than usual.  Postmaster
> Tools suggests authentication, spam rates, etc etc etc all
> unchanged.  We do all the things in the Bulk Sender Guidelines
> (except DMARC because we don't want to frustrate our users ability
> to use third-party mailing lists that don't mitigate it).  We add
> ARC headers to all our outbound mail.
>
> Since about September, we're hitting the rate limiter ~70% of the
> time every couple of days.  Since ~15 November we're hitting the
> rate limiter for almost all mail we send.
>
> Anyone else noticing this?

Just recently someone on Postfix mailing list wrote that he ran into this. I
also ran into this - without any change on my server whatsoever - about a
year ago, even for SINGLE messages sent to ONE Gmail recipient! It lasted
about a week and disappeared by itself (however, the semi-permanent problem
that all my mails seem to be filed to Spam folder by Gmail did NOT
disappear).

I'd say it's just "Google doing Google things". Probably nobody even at
Google knows why and how...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa