Dňa 23. januára 2024 21:25:14 UTC používateľ Michael Peddemors via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>But, in reality not really worth the trouble.. domains are easy to forge, and
>innocent companies maybe trying to verify the address, because a bad guy used
>it in a contact form..

>Not to mention, how does that stop Gmail or o365 spammers from targeting your
>traps.. we auto blockling gmail now? (oh, yeah it might be time soon, but not
>yet)

You are right, analyzing, whitelisting, etc for preventing of damage
is not task for small company, nor personal/familly servers.

But spamtraps are not only about that. I am happy with filling bayes
(fuzzy/neural) filter with message contents, calculating DKIM
reputation, etc. Any of spamtrap received message is contributing
to overall SPAM filtering with fresh content. And that is great, and
wanted result, without false positives (yet) and with minimal cost.
And it doesn't matter who is sender...

regards

--
Slavko