Dnia 24.01.2024 o godz. 11:57:13 Randolf Richardson, Postmaster via mailop
pisze:
> > But, in reality not really worth the trouble.. domains are easy to
> > forge, and innocent companies maybe trying to verify the address,
> > because a bad guy used it in a contact form..
>
>       Not when SPF/DKIM/DMARC are configured properly.  Unfortunately, you
> are generally correct because many domains that are actively used for
> legitimate eMail don't employ SPF/DKIM/DMARC to prevent forgeries. :(

As far as I understand, this staement was referring to *receiving* domain,
and not the *sending* domain - especially that "contact form" is mentioned.

The OP wants to process messages *received* by domains that *should not be
mailed to* and use these messages to feed a spamtrap. The "domains are easy
to forge" statement referred - in my opinion - to the fact that some malicious
actor can put an address in this "not-to-be-mailed" domain for example in a
newsletter subscription form on a completely legitimate website. That
website will send a confirmation message (which will be properly
SPF/DKIM/DMARC autenticated) to a "spamtrap" address, thus ending up blocked.
--
Pozdrowienia,
   Jaroslaw Rafa