From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Hans-Martin Mosner via
mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 5:10 PM
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [mailop] Extortion spam from OVH-hosted *.sbs domains

Tonight we received a huge wave of extortion spams from OVH hosted domains
trying to get bitcoin payments. The senders claim that recipients watched child
porn.

This is the final straw for me to add a rule to reject all mail traffic from
OVH until the sender is whitelisted. OVH is completely unresponsive to abuse
complaints, they won't even react when clearly criminal activity happens from
their IP space.

The domains used were:

aoyn.sbs
bnop.sbs
burx.sbs
enux.sbs
fojr.sbs
hnls.sbs
nbot.sbs
ouhb.sbs
pxur.sbs
rnuh.sbs

with the IP addresses

51.89.5.129
51.89.5.145
51.89.175.30
51.89.175.173
51.89.175.196
54.38.1.200
57.128.16.249
57.128.60.137
57.128.83.193
57.128.123.32
57.128.165.75
57.128.166.120
91.134.96.213
91.134.97.224
91.134.97.232
135.125.66.34
135.125.66.86
135.125.66.217
135.125.217.78
141.94.64.94
141.95.108.175
148.113.137.42
148.113.139.81
148.113.140.91
148.113.141.117
148.113.143.4
162.19.68.117

It's probably pointless to call for a general OVH boycott, as much as I would
like to do that :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin