>> I'm not seeing where 173.225.104.91 is on any public blacklist.
> That is also not relevant. Your reputation and what receivers think about
your email is relevant.

Maybe not, but please pray tell how else I'm suppose to know the reputation
of my server's IP address?  Does Google have a public blacklist checker
that I can check?  Does Yahoo?  Does Microsoft?  I get that there's a
reason they keep these private.  But if I'm not seeing anything on a public
blacklist then what am I suppose to think?

If the IP was covered up with listing on public blacklists, then yea I'd
agree there's likely an issue on the server and a reason for the listing,
and probably a reason why Google is sending the messages into the spam box.

But as it stands now, it's only when our users notify us that their
messages are being sent to their Gmail spambox do I realize there's an
issue.  There's no rejection or anything from Google's acceptance of the
message to indicate that there is any problem.

You have to try to see this from my perspective.  How am I suppose to know
that Google is treating messages from this IP poorly?

The Google Postmaster tool is a joke for me.  Apparently you have to have
10's of millions of messages coming from the server for Google Postmaster
to report anything.  I've never had one ounce of anything helpful from
Google's Postmaster tools, the only thing I ever get is "No data to display
at this time. Please come back later. Postmaster Tools requires that your
domain satisfies certain conditions before data is visible for this chart"