Hello,

On 27.01.24 12:47, Laura Atkins via mailop wrote:
There is remediation available. What there isn’t is some imprimatur that ensures that every email is delivered to the inbox every time unless the sender considers it spam and agrees with the decision. That’s just not how it works.

Well, there could be if providers would stop delivering what they think is spam into spamfolders and reject it instead.

To me it just doesn't make a lot of sense to basically have two inboxes to check - the regular one and the spamfolder.

Also having to tell people to check their spamfolders every time they are missing an email is annoying too.

I'd rather know that my email was considered spam than trying to figure out why someone did not reply after a few days. At least that would give me a chance to use a different contact method or try to resolve the issue in the first place.

Yes, I know, spamfolders are used for training, but perhaps there should be other ways?

Regards,
Thomas Walter

--
Thomas Walter