Hello

To neutralize URL, lots of cyber-security company use the X-ARF format :

E.g. :
hxxps://domain[.]tld

It prevents miss click and accidental exposure of any kind of treat.

--
Alexandre Dangréau
Head of Trust & Safety

[signature_35426244]<http://www.ovhcloud.com/>

This message was sent from OVH Groupe SAS, or one of its subsidiaries or
affiliated entities, and is intended only for the sole use of the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you
are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy, use or distribute
this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.