On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 11:20:22AM -0400, John Levine via mailop wrote:
> It appears that Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop <r...@rafa.eu.org> said:
> >Dnia 14.04.2023 o godz. 14:11:49 Slavko via mailop pisze:
> >> In other words, SPF check is not something what helps with SPAM
> >> here, seems that spammers adapted to it...
> >
> >As far as I know, SPF was never meant as an anti-spam measure.
>
> It was most definitely touted as an anti-spam measure.  Some of us were there.

I was there too.

And as a cure-all. It totally ignored forwarding, which we all know
no rightous person does, even though the inventor was running a forwarding
system.

> R's,
> John

-=[L]=-
No boosts, no masks, no service

How come people don't swimm the English Channel any more?
Well there is Brexit ... and the need for a visa for France and either an
entertainment or work permit.