Dňa 14. apríla 2023 12:56:30 UTC používateľ Andrew C Aitchison via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>Do you have an actual measure of how much spam this is currently blocking ?
>It *may* not be as bad as you think.

I store them, but not for scientific use - in mean many connections
are rejected by some checks before they reach SPF checks.

I see pretty low count of failed SPF, ~1 % of all rejects (as part of
score). But most of them would be rejected even without SPF check.
I do not count rejection based on SPF (with no DMARC/none policy),
but i don't see any in last three months reject messages history after
quick look...

In other words, SPF check is not something what helps with SPAM
here, seems that spammers adapted to it...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/