Am 02.02.24 um 16:08 schrieb Mark E. Jeftovic via mailop:
We're having a bit of a theological debate internally on whether to implement DMARC on our SRS forwarder domains.

On 02.02.24 16:26, Kai Bojens via mailop wrote:
Skip SRS and implement ARC for forwarded e-mails. This should solve all these problems.

Does anyone blindly trust ARC signatures from random domains?

I find it a huge difference between DKIM signatures (I sign this mail being from my domain) and ARC signature (I sign that this mail was received from whitehouse.gov properly verified and signed).

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.