This violates the RFCs with *exceptional* thoroughness.
[ RFC 5321 ss. 4.5.1 and 6.3, to wit. ]

If you are, or know, a postmaster at hotmail.com/outlook.com,
please take my white gloves and smack yourself/them across the face.

Then tell them their error messages don't contain the codes listed
in their error table webpage, and I'm not blacklisted anyway.

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a45.79.209.44&run=toolpage

Cheers,
-- jra