Take a look at this RBL tester -- at present it tests 239 lists and
provides more detailed reporting:

                The complete IP check for sending Mailservers
                https://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/45.79.209.44.html

        A few of the lesser-known lists show that your IP address has been
hitting spam traps.  (I believe you deserve the white gloves, which
go well with a white hat, and I'm hoping this might be a helpful
resource for you -- I have a few others, if anyone's interested.)

--
Postmaster - postmas...@inter-corporate.com
Randolf Richardson, CNA - rand...@inter-corporate.com