On Fri 07/Jun/2024 17:03:00 +0200 Slavko via mailop wrote:
Dňa 7. júna 2024 14:37:24 UTC používateľ Alessandro Vesely via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

If I were Slavko I'd fix rspamd by adding bug reporting (if it's not already
there) rather than removing 2047-decoding.

Are you sure, that you did mean me?

Yes, as it seems Tobias is going to file a bug against rspamd, I presume you
are going to somehow fix it (unless bugs in email-security-scans are just
decorative.)  The fix I propose requires they to also consider DMARC reports,
which would be cool.

I was just curious about IDNA syntax in this case...

Just got this:

       dkim=pass header.i=@foà.it header.s=gamma header.b=Akp+6zYW;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of postmaster@foà.it designates
94.198.96.74 as permitted sender)