Try jumping directly to the appropriate "view data" page in SNDS for this
IP.
How? Use my little jumper widget here:
https://www.wombatmail.com/jump.cgi?d=
Plug in the IP, and it will convert the IP to the right format for the SNDS
URL.
That'll help you bypass the browse/select screen.
Of course, you'll get access denied if you don't actually have access for
the IP.
Then you'll know it's not a data issue, it's an access issue.

Cheers,
Al

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 1:30 PM Scott Mutter via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> What would cause an IP address to not show as being available for
> Outlook's JMRP?
>
> Going to
>
> https://postmaster.live.com/snds
>
> and using the link for Access Control, the IP in question is shown as
> being authorized to view data about.
>
> But clicking on Junk Mail Reporting Program and then clicking Manage, the
> IP address is nowhere to be found.
>
> Usually when adding a new IP address, I have to request access for the IP
> address and verify that access by clicking the link in the email they
> send.  I've done that.  Then when I visit the Junk Mail Reporting Program
> link and click Manage, the IP address is listed under the heading IPs
> Sending Feedback and directly under IP Addresses.  I check the box next to
> the IP address and Save Settings.
>
> But the IP address is not listed under the IP Addresses heading.
>
> I ask because the whole Microsoft/Outlook Postmaster Tools/SNDS/JMRP
> system has been a bit wonky of late.  I'm wondering if there is a system
> issue somewhere along the lines that's not making the IP address available
> for the JMRP.

Al Iverson // 312-725-0130 // Chicago
http://www.spamresource.com // Deliverability
http://www.aliverson.com // All about me