PP customer here - Do you know what the receiver hostnames are that are
deferring you? And is it all mail to any Proofpoint customer, or to just a
few hosts?

If the MX hostnames end in .ppe-hosted.com, that's Proofpoint essentials,
if it's .pphosted.com, that's an enterprise POD customer.

PDR usually kicks in deferrals per-customer if you're sending large
unexpected volume from an IP address. You'll only show up on the PDR IP
tool if you're actually added to the list for blocking.

- Mark Alley