Sorry - to clarify - Each customer configuration (and dispositions/spam
thresholds/policies/DNSBLs used, etc) for POD customers are entirely
separate from one another, but PDR info is shared across customers to my
knowledge (specific to blocks). I'm not 1000% sure if it applies entirely
the same across the board to the deferrals for both PPE and POD customers.

PDR is also configurable per-customer (.pphosted.com), so your experience
with one customer may not be identical to another depending on their
configuration. That's what I meant by per-customer.

It's black-box machine learning, so nobody but Proofpoint knows the exact
signals designed for it.

>From a customer perspective, all we know is it's largely IP based when it
comes to blocking/deferral disposition and looks at
volume/spammy-ness/threats, etc from the IPs.

I know a rep from PPE is on-list, and can elaborate on the PPE side if they
want to.

- Mark Alley