PPE uses PDR, but we use it to reject the connection with a
"550 5.7.1 Service unavailable"
We don't defer - so you shouldn't be seeing PPE causing deferrals
due to PDR.

For PPE at least, this stage is IP reputation only... domain reputation
checks happen later in the engine after mail handoff (so can lead to
mail being quarantined rather than NDRed).

PG