Anyone from AT&T on the list that can assist with the blacklisting of the
IPs:

23.239.97.150
5.101.141.35

Message is

553 5.3.0 alph749 DNSBL:RBL 521< 23.239.97.150 >_is_blocked.For assistance
forward this error to abuse_...@abuse-att.net

As is the usual case, I've gotten no response from an inquiry to
abuse_...@abuse-att.net.  I sent one to abuse_...@abuse-att.net for
23.239.97.150 on July 2nd and no response.  To be fair, I wrote
abuse_...@abuse-att.net about 5.101.141.35 just yesterday (July 4th) so it
really hasn't been 24 hours yet, but past experience has taught me that I
rarely get a response from an inquiries sent to abuse_...@abuse-att.net.

I suspect that this is being blocked because these are new IPs that AT&T
has never received mail from, so they block them by default.  Is there an
official way to inform AT&T before trying to send mail from new IPs that
new IPs will be sending mail?  As far as I know AT&T is the only service
that outright blocks messages from new and unseen IP addresses by default.