De : mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> De la part de Jeff Pang via mailop
Envoyé : Thursday, July 18, 2024 2:36 PM
À : Mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Objet : [mailop] Mailserver accepts ssl/tls only

Caution! External email. Do not open attachments or click links, unless this
email comes from a known sender and you know the content is safe.

Can I setup mailserver to accept messages via sdl/tls only from other MTA? How
to disable peer MTA send me plaintext mail?

Thanks

--
Jeff Pang
jeffp...@aol.com
Worldline, Cardlink, GoPay and Santeos are registered trademarks and trade
names owned by the Worldline Group. This e-mail and any documents attached are
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are not authorized to
copy, disclose, use or retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your systems. As e-mails
may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure. Therefore,
Worldline’s and its subsidiaries’ liability cannot be triggered for the message
content. Although the Worldline Group endeavors to maintain a virus-free
network, we do not warrant that this e-mail is virus-free and do not accept
liability for any damages, losses or consequences resulting from any
transmitted virus if any. The risks are deemed to be accepted by anyone who
communicates with Worldline or its subsidiaries by e-mail.
Please consider the environment before printing, sending or forwarding this
email.