The way it was phrased is completely uninteresting.

If instead you want to ask: what percentage of servers communicate via
encrypted links and what are the regulations in your country /
economic area, then it becomes a policy/standards question and it has
great relevancy, imho.

Otherwise it's just someone treating this list as his personal tech
support instead of googling.

Scott

On Thursday, 18/07/2024 at 10:17 Marco Moock via mailop wrote:

Am 18.07.2024 um 09:47:03 Uhr schrieb Scott Q. via mailop:

> This user doesn't really want to do anything I suspect. Instead
> of high quality technical/policy posts, this list is consumed with
> personal questions that provide little general value, by this one
> individual.

Although, such questions are interesting, especially for operators. In
Germany, some people don't use mail anymore for certain tasks because
it is not encrypted. Such questions might occur and are interesting
for
others too.