Thank you for your request of 9 June, and I apologize for answering so
slowly.  I tend to neglect my e-mail now that school is out, but we
have extended hours in the lab now, so I hope to keep current in the
future.
  I don't know of any Aeneid in prose.  I was going to say
Mandelbaum's, but forgot that his is a verse translation.  I hope you
find something, too, as I should give it a whirl.  It may be
fascinating in prose.  I've noticed with the Divine Comedy of Dante,
that I dislike Terza rima in english, although Ciardi's and Porter's
still rule.  Let me know what you come up with, and thanks for
writing.  It thrills me to discover that people care about Virgil!
I've long wondered what was wrong with me for reading these guys our
schools neglect.  Used to be, we all had to read Homer, Virgil and
Milton in school.

Best wishes,

Scott F. Pierce