Salvete!

Thank you all for your comments and insight.  I am most grateful for
your help and I'm certain that my girls will also apreciate it;  I'm
looking forward to my next class with them and an exciting discussion.
I would definitely enjoy reading the speech which Georgias wrote:  thank
you in advance for forwarding it to me.

I shall turn now to Homer,  Euripides and Ovid and investigate this
matter further.

I'm thoroughly enjoying teaching our heritage,  particularly with such
marvellous discussions from interested students.

Thank you,  again,  for providing me with further questions and ideas to
put to my students.

Rebecca Smyth