Title: GEMTEC Email Signature
I've installed the x64 Mapguide 2.4 beta sucessfully, and so far everything looks to be working out of the box for me - gdal works fine, which is a pleasant surprise! Fusion looks to be faster - and I love having quick plot in both Fusion and AJAX....

My question is about tool tips...I've gotten them to show up, which involved adding the Maptip widget. The only problem is that they seem to get stuck. By that I mean if you get a tool tip to show up, it won't ever leave again until you either click on something (anything), or you move to something else with a different tool tip (ie, if you move to something else with the same tooltip content, the original won't move). Is this a known bug? Should I make a ticket for this?

Andrew
--

GEMTEC
            Limited

Andrew DeMerchant

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470